Barbie: Princess Charm School (2011)
Barbie stars as Blair Willows, a kind-hearted girl who is chosen to attend Princess Charm School: a magical, modern place that teaches dancing, how to have tea parties, and proper princess manners. Blair loves her classes -- as well as the helpful magical sprites and her new friends, Princesses Hadley and Isla. But when royal teacher Dame Devin discovers that Blair looks a lot like the kingdom’s missing princess, she turns Blair’s world upside down to stop her from claiming the throne. Now Blair, Hadley and Delancy must find an enchanted crown to prove Blair’s true identity in this charming and magical princess story!
Release Date: October 13, 2011
17 Movie Reviews
- deafgirlhistory5 months5 popcornI love this movie! I sometimes watch this with my younger sister, @dream01...but still...its so GOOD movie! I rate this 5 stars.
- unipug2over 1 year5 popcornBlaire is just any old girl who works at a café. She has ketchup in her socks, straws in her pocket and is wearing a café uniform. but she gets to go to Princess Charm school!! After finding out a secret, can she and her newfound friends stop a plot that is concocted by Dane Devens before coronation day is over?
- EZHILPANDEY over 2 yearsI love Barbie movies im 10 years old
- Saly over 2 yearsThis movie is the best
- love-artover 2 years5 popcornSo surprising
- Purvi sonkar over 2 yearsThis movie is nice
- Ananya over 2 yearsI can't believe that she became a princess
- Kimberly over 2 yearsIt's great
- bartholomewover 2 years5 popcornIt's one of the best plot twist like ever
- mhkgc235almost 3 years2 popcorni don't exactly get this movie. i don't exactly like it because the princess charm school seems something like a finishing school. for those who don't know what a finishing school is, it's a kind of school where girls used to go to in the 1700s, 1800s, and i think early 1900s where they would learn how to walk, sit and do other stuff like ladies. but i liked the movie when i was 4.