Camp Rock (2008)
When Mitchie gets a chance to attend Camp Rock, her life takes an unpredictable twist, and she learns just how important it is to be true to yourself.
Directors: Matthew Diamond
Cast: Demi Lovato, Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, Paul Kevin Jonas, and Meaghan Martin
Release Date: June 20, 2008
27 Movie Reviews
- sokeefe_foreveralmost 3 years5 popcornSome people might not like it. I liked it, but I literally love music and singing and playing ukulele, guitar, and guitar ukulele, so if you hate music I recommend that you don't watch it. If you love music then go for it!
- skiover 4 years5 popcornu should watch camp rock and camp rock final jam it is just like a romance and musical but is a really interesting movie
- myabuggyover 7 yearsThis movie is so cool but a little boring but I think you will like this book I will give it 100 and a smiley face ( :
- eap7895about 8 years5 popcornI love camp rock! Demi Lovato got her head start in being a star with these movies!
- lily_potterover 8 yearsAhh I miss the days when Demi Lovato and the Jonas Brothers were like this. Well let me rephrase that I loved it when the Jonas Brothers were still together and not off doing their own thing. I loved this movie and I loved the songs that are in this movie. Still to this day I have all of these movies and I think somewhere in my house I still have the soundtrack CD. I don't really know where that stuff is but I will find it eventually. Anyways this movie is awesome!
- 00036233over 8 yearsi love this movie
- searyabout 9 years5 popcornThis is the best movie yet
- searyabout 9 years5 popcornThis is the best movie yet I love larry he is soo cute
- Aideabout 9 yearsI like the movie it was on Disney channle
- bookreader777over 9 years4 popcornit is a music adventure when the jonas brothers are in camp rock one and two.it is a good movie for the whole family.