The beautiful princess Giselle is banished by an evil queen from her magical, musical animated land and finds herself in the gritty reality of the streets of modern-day Manhattan. Shocked by this strange new environment that doesn't operate on a "happily ever after" basis, Giselle is now adrift in a chaotic world badly in need of enchantment. But when Giselle begins to fall in love with a charmingly flawed divorce lawyer who has come to her aid - even though she is already promised to a perfect fairy tale prince back home - she has to wonder: Can a storybook view of romance survive in the real world?
Directors: Kevin Lima
Cast: Amy Adams, Patrick Dempsey, James Marsden, Timothy Spall, and Idina Menzel
Release Date: November 20, 2007
41 Movie Reviews
- techfashion0315over 1 year5 popcornLove this movie!
- lottiestarover 2 years5 popcornthis movie was awesome!! I love all the characters in this movie!
- chargersfan976over 3 years5 popcornThis movie is super funny!
- mew34819over 4 years5 popcornheart braking
- ajg16over 4 years3 popcornGiselle is a kind-hearted singing soon to be princess but when Prince Edwards step mom finds out she's going to marry Edward she gets mad cause she's queen and sends Giselle to (real life not cartoon) New York City. Giselle meets Robert and his daughter Morgan. Anyways Robert tries to help her get back home and ends up falling in love with her. Prince Edward falls in love with Roberts girlfriend. Kinda weird right? Huge twist ending!! (🐉)This movie I loved about 6 years ago when I was 10 lol guess I didn't really understand it? Anyways, thanks for reading -Ajg15's Reviews
- puppyloverover 5 yearsone of my favorite movies as a kid
- sotapopover 5 years5 popcornI watched this movie with my friend and its AMAZING I LOVED IT MABEY AS MUCH AS THE GREATEST SHOWMAN! please watch this.
- teasha21over 5 yearsso cool
- mini squidover 6 yearsits fun and wierd at the same time. imagine the disney princesses becoming real people
- maddykateabout 7 yearsI did not like this movie, it is unrealistic and it just doesn't work. just like having the other Disney princesses become real people that would be awkward.