Young princess Anna of Arendelle dreams about finding true love at her sister Elsa’s coronation. Fate takes her on a dangerous journey in an attempt to end the eternal winter that has fallen over the kingdom. She's accompanied by ice delivery man Kristoff, his reindeer Sven, and snowman Olaf. On an adventure where she will find out what friendship, courage, family, and true love really means.
Directors: Chris Buck
Cast: Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, Josh Gad, and Santino Fontana
Release Date: November 19, 2013
2246 Movie Reviews
- blueberryyogurt5 months4 popcornThis movie gives me SOO many memories from when I was 5, I loved Frozen. I really hope it never gets forgotten, because while a lot of people view it as a little kids movie, you CAN'T deny that this brings back so many memories! I'm probably saying this like I'm 30 and I'm thinking about my childhood, (I'm just in Year 7) but Frozen was so impactful when I was a small kid!
- foreverregancorn7 months4 popcorni was one of the kids who was obbsessed with this movie. this movie will forever remain the the hearys of the gen z kids.
- blueberryyogurt5 months4 popcornYes, this movie gives me so much memories, I hope it NEVER gets forgotten by future generations
- techfashion03158 months5 popcorn“Conceal, don’t feel.” - Elsa. The movie Frozen has been in our lives for about 9 years. I was one of those kids who were totally fan kids about Elsa and Anna. I don’t think anyone will ever forget this unforgettable movie about family and true love. This movie is about two sisters whose parents died. Elsa, the eldest, is heir to the throne but she has a secret that only select people know about. She has powers. She can freeze things with her hands and make structures and everything. So when at her coronation, everyone finds out about her powers, she flees, leaving her country and starting over. But her sister Anna, a fun-loving, kind, and spunky little sister, sets out to find Elsa with the help of a cunning ice-delivery man and his reindeer Sven. Plus, you can’t forget about Olaf, a kind and funny snowman who is perhaps the most lovable character in the whole movie. With the help of her new friends, Anna makes a dangerous journey to find her sister. Along the way, both girls learn more about themselves and each other. I thought this movie was so lovable and uplifting. Set in an almost Swedish setting, the movie tells the story of two young women learning more about love, themselves, and the true meaning of family. I thought this movie was exceptional and would suggest it for 5+. Plus, there is music in it that, even years later, I can sing from heart! The songs are very good, and I can guarantee you will be singing it years after you watch it. This movie is full of heart and is a great movie for a great movie night with your family or friends. Happy watching!
- fellbetter12 months5 popcornI watched this two times.I was yiung and I watched it
- angelachangabout 1 year5 popcornThis is the best movie I watched
- crystalwind13about 1 year4 popcornI loved this movie as a kid. Highly recommend it
- chihiroxhaku30over 1 year2 popcornAverage. Nothing special. Little kids might like it.
- artboxover 1 year5 popcornit is very musical and has many touching family moments . love the movie.
- corgi_girlover 1 year5 popcornThis is literally the best Disney princess movie of all time! Aside from Tangled of course. But still, I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could listen to the sound track all day long!!!
- ultrajangoover 1 year5 popcornIt is about two sisters, (Anna and Elsa). Elsa has magical powers and can control ice and snow. Elsa was supposed to become queen after their parents died, but she ran away during her coronation. Then Anna goes on an adventure with an ice harvester named Kristof and his reindeer, Sven, along with a cuddly little snowman named Olaf, to bring Elsa back! the music is the best part.