Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)
121 min - Action Science Fiction Adventure
Light years from Earth, 26 years after being abducted, Peter Quill finds himself the prime target of a manhunt after discovering an orb wanted by Ronan the Accuser.
Release Date: August 1, 2014
505 Movie Reviews
- blobblobabout 1 month4 popcornWhen I tried watching this movie, I thought that it was just going to be very boring. However, when I finished it, I totally changed my mind. Guardians of the Galaxy has action, mystery, and humor; the usual Marvel movie combination! However, I thought that this movie might not be appropriate for young kids under 12, because there are battle scenes If a parent or a guardian accompanies them, I think it would be fine for younger kids.
- x_goddess_xalmost 2 years5 popcornMy favorite Guardian is Gamora. Fire tips, super good fighting skills, smart. Who's yours?
- reeseismynameover 2 years5 popcornGuardians of the galaxy is an entertaining movie about a young man named Peter quill who at a young age had to suffer his mothers saddening death after running outside to cry he was found by the Ravagers a group of space pirates who are led by Yondu (or at least I think that's how you spell it ;) ) that live under a code "Steal from everybody." after defecting Peter tries to sell the orb witch contains a material so powerful if someone who was not powerful enough even touched it they would painfully die and destroy everything around them be it walls cages or even that pair of socks you haven't washed in a week the shopkeeper refused to buy it after learning that Ronan The Accuser also wanted it. He stumbles upon a girl turned weapon, Gammora who wanted the orb and fought with Him to get it then Groot and Rocket Raccoon who are seeking Peter's extremely high bounty. They end up in jail but escape thanks to Rocket's experience and Go on an action packed extremely funny quest to stop Ronan from destroying every last bit of the Cree culture annd their home world. I would rate this movie ages nine and up do to a tad bit of cussing. pls follow me for more details!
- lpsbrooklyn13over 2 yearsI loved this movie but its time for my next online class so I will write this ones review later!!
- Mark over 2 yearsThis move is cool man
- Ayush Pandeuover 2 yearsIt is so good
- coolvaeover 2 yearsI love both guardians of the galaxy 1 and 2. I am a big fan of marvle movies.finaly this is my answer. I love this movie.
- spidergirl74over 2 yearsHilarious and fun
- diamondpup246almost 3 yearsI liked this movie because it is cool and funny but it is a little inappropriate!
- Dion almost 3 yearsI love it so much ❤