94 min - Fantasy Comedy Animation Science Fiction Family
When Earth is taken over by the overly-confident Boov, an alien race in search of a new place to call home, all humans are promptly relocated, while all Boov get busy reorganizing the planet. But when one resourceful girl, Tip, manages to avoid capture, she finds herself the accidental accomplice of a banished Boov named Oh. The two fugitives realize there’s a lot more at stake than intergalactic relations as they embark on the road trip of a lifetime.
Release Date: March 27, 2015
376 Movie Reviews
- techfashion031528 days5 popcorn“Shake your Boov thing!” I was six when this movie came out and I was OBSESSED with it! I was captivated by how sentimental and funny it was. Now, more recently, I’ve rewatched it, expecting the same nostalgia. I got nostalgia but I also got a renewed sense of appreciation for this movie….. The only thing the boovs are good at is running away. In fact, they’re proud of it! Constantly moving from planet to planet, the boovs spend their lives running from their enemy, the Gord. Finally, after years of unsuccessfully running from the Gord, the boovs make a final destination on Earth. Relocating everyone on Earth to a new home, the boovs begin to populate planet Earth. Meanwhile, Tip, a tough Barbadian girl, and her cat were left behind on Earth. Trying to stay undercover and undiscovered, Tip tries desperately to find her mom who was relocated by the boovs. Tip is of the opinion that all boovs are bad. That, however, was until she meets Oh. Oh, an unpopular boov, is an outcast. Disliked by all boovs, the friendly yet clumsy Oh only wants people to be friends with him. But in an attempt to invite every boov to his party, Oh makes the mistake of sending everyone in the Milky Way an invitation. The seemingly innocent mistake puts the boovs in danger of the Gord finding them. Now even more an outcast and a ”fugitive boov”, Oh decides to escape to Antarctica, where there are no boovs. But while making his way out, Tip and he met. After making a deal that Oh will help Tip get her mom back, the new friends make their adventure. Although the ride is bumpy, the friendship of Tip and Oh stay strong. Again, this movie was SO sentimental. Starring Rihanna (Tip) and Jennifer Lopez (Tip’s mom), the movie is a must watch. It was so heartfelt, silly, sad at times, and all together a great family movie. This movie teaches the viewer about unconditional love and bigger than life friendships. This film was also super creative and cute. With flying cars and unique ways of using human objects, younger children are very welcome to watch Home. The characters are very relatable and great role models. Overall, this was a 10/10 movie. I would suggest it if you like family, friendship, comedy, and fantasy. Happy watching!
- unpopular6 months5 popcornI watch this movie a lot it is such a good movie
- folynovakure6 monthslove it girl its awsome
- ilovemovies11 months5 popcornI LOVE this movie SPOLIER ALERT to those who have not seen it Rihanna and Jennifer lopez is in it it may not interest many of you but Rihanna and Jennifer sing all the songs in the movie Oh is my favorite character because he's like "Boov do not telling jokes " sadly and then tips "like well ill teach you " Such a heartwarming scene
- crystallite11almost 2 years5 popcornThis movie is both amusing and heart-warming and highly recommend watching this movie with some Rocky Road Popcorn, some friends and a PARTY!!
- Mak123about 2 yearsI love it amazing
- Ashwak Tairou about 2 yearsI think that thos movie is extremely interesting. I like it. Really and really.
- cheyenneabout 2 yearsit is so amazing it is my favorite movie 🎥
- Emily over 2 yearsIt's so brilliant and inspired me
- jkbearover 2 years5 popcornThis movie is great