Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010)
Soren, a young barn owl, is kidnapped by owls of St. Aggie's, ostensibly an orphanage, where owlets are brainwashed into becoming soldiers. He and his new friends escape to the island of Ga'Hoole, to assist its noble, wise owls who fight the army being created by the wicked rulers of St. Aggie's. The film is based on the first three books in the series.
Directors: Zack Snyder
Cast: Sam Neill, Geoffrey Rush, Hugo Weaving, David Wenham, and Emily Barclay
Release Date: September 24, 2010
27 Movie Reviews
- hoolianabout 3 years5 popcornlove it!
- x-wingloverover 3 yearsI would love to recommend this movie of Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole because it is amazing and absolutely amazing because I have seen it twice.And I love to recommend this movie of Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole because it makes me want to see it again,again,again,and etc.
- I love it so much,my favorite highly recommended
- I really like it
- Cool Girlalmost 6 yearsI like this movie, bit I just wish that it would follow the books.
- gemgirlabout 6 yearsI love this movieeee I watched this when I was little
- hollowitzabout 7 years5 popcornOne of the best movies ever looks so real when you watch it!
- candy boyover 7 yearsawesome with the fights in it and all that
- 300426scsdabout 9 years5 popcornYou know, this movie is hardly following the books. I mean, first of all Kludd and Soren did not fall out of the tree together; BOOK SPOILER Soren was pushed by Kludd as an initiation to the Pure Ones. END SPOILER. They weren't chased by a Tasmanian devil; Soren was just snatched up by a St. Aggie's patrol owl. Where's Skench and Spoorn? Nyra had not yet gained control of St. Aggie's and the flecks. I could keep bashing it. It's a really, really good movie with some great messages, but if you need to do a book report and don't wanna read the book the movie is NOT a good alternative. The books were so much better. The movie failed to match the personalities of most owls. Digger; the thinker; was portrayed as a goof. And I could go on but I am seriously done bashing. Seriously. It's good but in no way as great as the actiony book series.
- I agree it skipped alot of important details
- 300426scsdabout 9 years5 popcornYes, I do think it's five popcorns because I'm a total owl nut and am glad that one of my favorite series is a movie. Warriors doesn't have a movie....
- victory972over 9 years4 popcornSo good. Not as good as the book, but still good.