Man of Steel (2013)
143 min - Action Adventure Science Fiction
A young boy learns that he has extraordinary powers and is not of this earth. As a young man, he journeys to discover where he came from and what he was sent here to do. But the hero in him must emerge if he is to save the world from annihilation and become the symbol of hope for all mankind.
Directors: Zack Snyder
Cast: Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Michael Shannon, Diane Lane, and Russell Crowe
Release Date: June 14, 2013
33 Movie Reviews
- Gr8whightSharkover 3 yearsThis was a great movie it was about Cal el also known as Clark Kent finding out his past and then saving world from the evil general Zod although he is the last of his people Super man will defend the planet at all costs.
- Hannah Angelabout 4 yearsSuperman looks cute! Great movie!!!!!
- bekahbooover 5 years4 popcornI loved this movie! This was about a boy that didn't know why he had extreme powers(well he didn't know why he was so strong?) He didn't know his past, about where he grew up and he wanted to know, but his mom and dad didn't want anyone to know about his powers, so when he saved his school class from drowning people didn't know what but they knew he was different in a strange way, then he goesand finds this place that is a space ship that is for him. He finds out about his real father and all the questions he wanted to know, meanwhile there is a girl and there is this whole romance thing with her and Superman that she finds out that he is Superman, and then she helps Superman fight off the bad guys/girls that killed his father. I rate this a 4 1/2 for family-friendly I say that it is best if watched with 9 and up.
- laker101over 7 years5 popcornSUPER GOOD I HAVE IT but why is superman loseing HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still like the movie just his hair don't get it lois could've had a better one amy adams is ok
- prettygirl44almost 8 yearsSo good
- cats123almost 8 years5 popcornit was fine (mostly)
- coolcarlosalmost 8 yearsThis a good movie
- red_hammeralmost 8 years5 popcornDIS MOVIE IS SO GOOD IT IS SO FUNNY AND HAS ACTION
- brave_13about 8 yearsThis movie is good because it has the same plot however in the old tv shows with superman like the one my dad used to watch they were missing one thing General Zod would say you must kneel before ZOD!! and shout it. Also you can sorta hear super mans accent because the actor who plays him is not american he is from England when he tries ti fly he screams and you can hear it after he speaks in the next scene.
- redheadperson22over 8 years3 popcornI don't feel like explaining the plot right now. Read about superman's origin story, and that's much what this movie is. A 2 hour origin story. What I thought of it: Well, let me start by saying I'm not a superman fan. At all. In fact, he's one of my least favorite superheroes. I think it's mostly the way he's portrayed in animation. But the point is, I don't like him. Now taking that into account, I definitely didn't love this movie. But then again, I didn't hate it. I liked the overall tone of the movie, but honestly, it didn't really scream superman to me. I really don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Also, the actor who played superman didn't really look much like superman. I think it was the hair, and the fact that he wasn't buff enough. Overall, it was ok for a superman movie.