Mean Girls (2004)
97 min - Comedy
Cady Heron is a hit with The Plastics, the A-list girl clique at her new school, until she makes the mistake of falling for Aaron Samuels, the ex-boyfriend of alpha Plastic Regina George.
Directors: Mark Waters (VIII)
Cast: Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Tina Fey, Tim Meadows, and Amy Poehler
Release Date: April 30, 2004
75 Movie Reviews
- tacolover228about 17 hours5 popcornit super funny and it about how cady move here from Australia and now friends with some mean girls
- hades134 months5 popcornThe Best movie ever
- huffmay000over 3 years5 popcornIt has some parts that are a bit inappropriat, but it is so funny!!
- panthaover 3 years5 popcornMean Girls is amazing and a great comedy also funny but what happens in the movie I revise you to not do anything you see in This movie INFORMATION PG-13
- erpandareaderover 3 years5 popcorni loved this movie but i would not recommend it for the age 7 and under
- ankhookalmost 4 yearsI watched it before it is amazing really really good I love it so much ps. I live in mississippi.
- julietavocado11over 4 yearsi love the movie its so good defiantly recommend
- gabriana77over 4 years5 popcornFunny!
- julietavocado11over 4 yearsthis is my favorite movie of all time! this is a really good movie. I recommend this to people 11- to whatever age it is so good.
- Shayleeyoy123 almost 5 yearsBest movie ever!!!🤣😀😆