Minions: The Rise of Gru (2022)
A fanboy of a supervillain supergroup known as the Vicious 6, Gru hatches a plan to become evil enough to join them, with the backup of his followers, the Minions.
Release Date: June 25, 2022
11 Movie Reviews
- summ3rboy2 months5 popcornSuch a funny movie A+
- anna_mae2 months4 popcornI thought that it was very funny! I love the minions! They are super funny and cute. It was cool how the movie was a backstory!
- foreverregancorn7 months3 popcornfunnny but not the best
- dior_queen8 months3 popcorni liked it i also thought the 2 one was better the thrid was ok i thought the rise of gru would have been good cuz i really anted to show like his family snice he got married but it was okay i kinda of thought it was funny how he helped them get the stone but then got thrown off that is what i think my choice but the movie was funny tho
- emit1d8 months5 popcornWeird but cool 😎
- natetongan4evea9 months5 popcornOmg this is sooo funny but I feel bad for gru in begin.
- summer_beach9 months2 popcornIt is funny, I just didn't like the part when the people turned into animals using a magical stone.
- readinglog_love9 months5 popcornI love this movie
- adroit_avimimus10 months5 popcornGood plot, fast-moving, just weird enough to be funny and a little subversive, deeply silly and completely unpretentious but fails to exploit all the possibilities of an origin story. A movie full of goofs, gaffs, and most definitely laughs, really made me feel special inside. The film gave me hope, hope that society isn’t truly failed. The way that Bob, Kevin, and Stuart bonded together throughout the film was truly breathtaking, the way that they showed their appreciation for Gru really made me reflect on the world today. The fact that Gru can have that powerful of a bond with Minions who don’t speak his language is extremely empowering. The movie shows how us as a society can overlook our differences to show love for one another the type of love that makes you tingly inside. The plot twist at the end really was incredible, I mean truly, to not spoil it, the scene honestly had me shed a tear, it was a masterpiece every moment something powerful was happening it’s a truly underrated film and puts other movies to shame. To say that it is the best animated movie ever would be an understatement, honestly I believe this is the best film ever, never had I seen an auditorium full of such nicely dressed individuals cheer loud and proud at a film. I can’t express enough how amazed I was from start to finish and I truly from the bottom of my heart thank everyone with involvement in the making of the film, the work you did to create such a classic will forever be admired, this film will be cherished by my family for generations to come. This film will live forever as it should and I really hope to see more from Gru and his silly little minions.
- notmiky11 months5 popcornThis movie is so good you must see it
- emit1d8 months5 popcornI know!😀