Oz the Great and Powerful (2013)
Oscar Diggs, a small-time circus illusionist and con-artist, is whisked from Kansas to the Land of Oz where the inhabitants assume he's the great wizard of prophecy, there to save Oz from the clutches of evil.
Directors: Sam Raimi
Cast: James Franco, Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz, Michelle Williams, and Zach Braff
Release Date: February 14, 2013
234 Movie Reviews
- newsreader277over 1 year5 popcornNice
- snowboard12over 7 yearsNice movie... very moving/touching and is very entertaining.
- maranitaabout 8 years5 popcornWhat a great movie!!!
- tico_03about 8 years5 popcornhow do you see the movie
- amyzabout 8 years5 popcornThis movie is so moving. It is when the girl replaces bolt when he escaped. Bolt made friends with a cat and a hamster.
- happy1929over 8 yearsAWESOME
- jenny1214over 8 yearsawesome movie
- bobsayshiover 8 yearsAwesome movie!
- redheadperson22over 8 years1 popcornWarning! This review may contain spoilers! I haven't watched it in a while, but I'll tell you what I remember. So there's this guy and he somehow ends up in a magical land... or something. What I thought of it: Honestly, I don't know why so many people liked this. The main guy (don't remember his name) was kind of irritating. I mean I liked him, but I honestly don't know why. I mean over the course of the movie, he kissed like 2 or 3 different women. Seriously?! Who does that in a kids movie?! I mean the last one was kind of random. Why was it necessary for him to kiss Glinda? She didn't even really do anything. There were no real signs of them liking each other anyway. There was no good reason for them to fall in love. And the "good" witch who eventually turned bad. Why did they never resolve the real problem? I mean her sister lied to her and no one ever told her. She just went on believing her sister's lie and no one even cared enough to tell her it wasn't true. That was the stupidest thing ever. If someone had just told her that her sister had lied, that would have solved everyone's problems. Overall, it wasn't a good movie.
- beastboyyy4over 8 years5 popcornI love it I don't understand it is black and white then it turns colerful
- tcoolover 8 years5 popcornI LOVE THIS MOVIE