A boy is given the ability to become an adult superhero in times of need with a single magic word.
Release Date: March 23, 2019
184 Movie Reviews
- jh10boltupover 1 year4 popcornI like this movie. It's funny and also filled with action but not too much action.
- unknown_user13almost 2 years5 popcornSHAZAM! has its charming, high-spirited ways and embraces its youthful, goofy side. Shazam! tries to tell two different stories, and although they're each entertaining on their own, the film would've been better served by figuring out which one it most wanted to tell and you can just tell from the moment we meet the foster parents, you can start to feel this heartwarming aura just beginning to grow.
- spykittenalmost 2 years3 popcorn"Hey what's up I'm a superhero." - Shazam! For a DC movie, Shazam! is pretty good, but it's still not great. The plot is decent and the characters are OK, but it also feels very cheesy. In most superhero movies the final battle against the supervillain is usually interesting, but it is probably one of the worst parts of this movie. I would probably rate this movie 3.5/5 popcorn, but I would only recommend if you were a huge DC fan or something.
- gr8whitesharkabout 2 years4 popcornShazam! A loud yell pierces the silence as a fourteen year old boy is struck by lighting in the chest magically transforming into a physically perfect man who can shoot lighting from his finger tips and fly, or at least if he thinks he can! This movie focuses on a boy who at a young age lost his mother in a crowd, he would go on to spend every ounce of effort into finding her. After going through countless foster homes (each one he ran away from.) he comes to one that would change his life with a caring family willing to help him in extreme danger on a fateful day he is given power to become the guardian of the seven sins, an ancient dangerous power transforming whoever takes them on into an invulnerable, super strong character with the ability to fly and release the sins whenever he wishes, but there is one flaw. When all of them have left the possesed become powerless, and seeing as the devilish creatures have minds of there own this is a bad problem. This is a movie of a boy who went from selfish to generous, and from running away to standing his ground to protect his family biological and adopted. This superhero action movie is very good and also very funny, but has some foul language so I am pained to not give it five popcorn, but a rating has to be fair so I am giving this movie four popcorn.
- warriorcatskidover 2 years5 popcornThis movie is another movie about teamwork! A great movie about superheroes! Filled with humor and laffs!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
- gamergirl717over 2 yearsIt is soo good and funny
- howlsalmost 3 years5 popcornOver all good good move but bad words a lot but it is rated pg13 so I don't know but I did like it
- 980030336about 3 yearsthe movie was good !
- gregheffely333about 3 years5 popcornLove this movie but a little scary
- koalfover 3 years5 popcornawesome