A koala named Buster recruits his best friend to help him drum up business for his theater by hosting a singing competition.
Release Date: December 21, 2016
509 Movie Reviews
- lelucyabout 1 year3 popcornI think this movie is ok but tbh not as good as Sing 2
- techfashion0315about 1 year4 popcornAn optimistic koala named Buster Moon is struggling to keep his falling apart theater afloat. In an attempt to save it, he hosts a singing competition. With singing pigs, nervous elephants, and sassy frogs, Buster Moon has a lot to pick from. After narrowing down his final contestants, Buster learns the important lesson that some of us have already learned: the people who you care about are more important than fame. Following the same plot "The Greatest Showman" had, "Sing" is presented as a very silly and lovable tale. This movie teaches the importance of living in the moment, never judging a book by its cover, and caring for the people (or animals, in this sense) around you. This movie was super fun, super motivating, and the music was pretty good. Overall, I think that this is a great movie. Happy watching!
- jelaniover 1 yearDid you know there is sing 2
- jelaniover 1 yearI like sing 1 but I am like I will love sing 2 and so will u I like the lyrics of the songs that they sing
- christiana12over 1 year5 popcornamazing
- clarksonjilon99almost 2 years5 popcornCool
- minimalisticalmost 2 years5 popcornOne of my favorite movies!!! I love all the characters in it and the settings! It teaches you to not give up, be brave, and be honest. I love how the main character Moon kept trying and used every single strength he had. I watched it over 7 times now! Five pieces of popcorn for a great movie!
- bscalmost 2 years5 popcornThis movie was silly with a good message. I enjoyed all the characters, especially the pig in the golden jumpsuit.
- kittyluvskookiealmost 2 yearsSo, I wanna really watch this one, but it's not on Netflix, so if you could give me a streaming service Sing's on, pls tell me!
- gold3nglareabout 2 years5 popcornI love this movie! So so good! 5 stars!