Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)
129 min - Action Adventure Science Fiction
Peter Parker and his friends go on a summer trip to Europe. However, they will hardly be able to rest - Peter will have to agree to help Nick Fury uncover the mystery of creatures that cause natural disasters and destruction throughout the continent.
Release Date: June 26, 2019
13 Movie Reviews
- elibabybbabout 1 year5 popcornThis movie is so good my favorite part is when they went to London and fought
- zoe-zozoabout 1 year5 popcornThis movie is amazing 😍
- zoe-zozoabout 1 year5 popcornThis movie is the best
- iamchristineover 1 year5 popcornGreat movie with great characters .
- missreagyover 1 year5 popcornThis is an amazing movie it is full of action and funny jokes, It does say some cuss word..... I will not spoil it but a great Saturday movie for a family or sleepover fun!! The movie has Twists and some adult humor.I suggest 11+. I do like the first movie better and you can read my review for that movie as well. It does take place after end game so Tony Stark is dead which I also have a rating for, I suggest you watch End game before you watch this. Thank you for reading this please like this review if you found it helpful.
- adroit_avimimusover 1 year4 popcornFar From Home's sleight-of-hand pulls off effective and high-impact twists and turns, even when you see them coming. The biggest issue this movie has is with its villain. I guess I won't spoil it, but really if you've read the comics, played the games, or just googled any of the character names of people in this movie you know who it is and yet they treat it like this big reveal. The first movie had something of a villain reveal too, but they handled it in such a way that it really worked. Here, it just doesn't. On top of that, his motives and overall goals are a little difficult to follow. Regardless, it's still a very fun ride. His missions were some of the ones I enjoyed the most in the Spider-Man games, and it allows for some truly mind-bending trippy visuals later in the film. That's where the film shines the highest, in its warped inception-ey trip-out sequences. Also, in it's character moments with the heroes. Seeing Spidey try to fill Tony's shoes (spoilers) is great stuff. It's another solid, if not perfect, Spider-Man film. It's a movie that feels like part of the bigger Marvel universe but, somehow, retains its own character.
- foodfightalmost 2 years5 popcornLove evil twist at the end though
- Aaronbent about 2 yearsIT. IS A GOOD MOVE 👍
- lil_regurgitatoover 2 years1 popcornI feel like this movie is not Spider-Man I feel like it's iron mans side kick. Harold "happy" hogan even said he's not iron man but two seconds later he plays ACDC's back in black as Tom holland (Spider-Mans actor) builds a suit just like iron man a few seconds happy said he's not like iron man this scene probably tried to make him look smart like the original Peter Parker character but it's just thrown away by an actual kinda funny line that makes him look dumb. Alot of the comedy in this movie was random and was just put out there from no where. Once again I'm gonna compare this to the original movies with Tobey Maguire (who in my opinion is the best) just like my Spiderman homecoming review (that was before I made an account and that got editor's Pick). Unlike Tobey Maguire Spiderman Tom Holland Spiderman has every thing he needs from iron man but somehow he gives the most important one to a man he's barely met named mysterio. All the og fans sat there knowing mysterio was bad. But Jake Gyllenhaal did an amazing performance as mysterio. In conclusion this movie in my opinion is not good you may like it but it's just not my cup of tea and I like homecoming better but I still don't like homecoming
- Sujithover 2 yearsI love it so much spiderman