Leo Borlock is an average student at Mica High School. He gets decent grades, is a member of the school's marching band and has always been content flying under the radar. But all that changes when he meets Stargirl Caraway, a confident and colorful new student with a penchant for the ukulele, who stands out in a crowd. She is kind, finds magic in the mundane and touches the lives of others with the simplest of gestures. Her eccentricities and infectious personality charm Leo and the student body, and she quickly goes from being ignored and ridiculed to accepted and praised, then back again, sending Leo on a rollercoaster ride of emotions.
Release Date: March 10, 2020
38 Movie Reviews
- lemonade11over 2 years5 popcornI originally read the book which is what this movie is based on. It follows pretty closely the storyline of the book which I really liked about it. It is a really sweet story that will have you questioning the end. The theme of the movie is really relevant in today's society; don't think you need to change yourself so that others will like you. It is a really good movie and the acting is a plus.
- sokeefe_foreverover 2 years5 popcornI really loved this movie! Grace VanderWaal plays Stargirl and it was her first time acting but she did an amazing job with it! (It helps that she was my favorite singer 2 years ago until I found Lauren Daigle and went to her concert.) Anybody considering it should watch!
- Tiger almost 3 yearsIt is funny and very good and cool
- Tiger almost 3 yearsIt is funny and cool
- Grace vanderwaaalmost 3 yearsI liked being in this movie so fun!
- Bellaalmost 3 yearsBest movie ever
- Sdalmost 3 yearsStar girl is so so so so cool and nice ♡❤💌
- Troll almost 3 yearsI love this movie !!!
- ileenaabout 3 yearsI love this movie because their love for each other is so strong, but also it's sad that latter he can't find Stargirl. This movie teaches you a lesson that you don't need to change to make people like you, and if someone doesn't like you for who you truly are, then they don't deserve to be your friend. If you like this comment make sure to click the like button! If you like other things that I do, you can follow me! Have a positive day!!!
- Elle about 3 yearsSo good