The Greatest Showman (2017)
105 min - Drama
The story of American showman P.T. Barnum, founder of the circus that became the famous traveling Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.
Release Date: December 8, 2017
394 Movie Reviews
- 1stgiadaabout 1 month5 popcornThe Greatest Showman is a good movie for people who are bullied just for being different. It boosted my confidence anywhere I go!!!!!
- blueberryyogurt3 months5 popcornThis is a very late review but this is such a good movie. A great movie to watch with family or by yourself and the songs in there are so good!
- foreverregancorn12 months5 popcornwhen i first saw this mavie in 2017, i couldnt stop singing this is me and the other side. Hugh jackmon did an amazing job portraying pt barnum, who was a real person. very good. highly reccomended
- norway_hehe_666about 1 year5 popcornThis is one of the best movies I have ever watched it is school appropriate I suggest it <3
- techfashion0315over 1 year5 popcornI LOVE this movie!!! This is my favorite movie in whole world!!! The music is awesome and if you love Zendaya, Hugh Jackman, or yes, Zac Efron, then this is the movie for you! It is super fun and inspiring with music that will bring you to your feet every time. Words can't even describe how much I love this movie! I strongly suggest it!
- blueberryyogurt3 months5 popcornI came to this review section just to see your review lol! I know you absolutely love the Greatest Showman!
- unipug2over 1 year5 popcornI was only not much older than six when I watched The Greatest showman, so I didn't understand it very well. It still was never forgotten, even after four years later. The Greatest Showman is a magical, beautiful, and creative movie. The songs were written from the heart and the actors were doing it amazingly, like the script was just words on paper about how they truly felt and wanted to express. This magical movie takes you on a journey about hardships, love, and what is important in your heart.
- bigbookwormalmost 2 years1 popcorn:( very dissapionted. Very hard to hear what they are saying even if the volume was up to 100. i couldn't understand the plot. Overall terrible movie. Don't waste your time watching it.
- foreverregancornabout 1 year5 popcornnot true. hugh jackmon just has a quiet voice. its so good. try again and youll see how good it is.
- norway_hehe_666about 1 year5 popcornThis movie is based on real life and mabye whatever you were watching it on the volume wasn't working because I heard it just fine the plot was to be kind and don't give up!
- lsscover 1 year5 popcornNo, this movie is awesome
- tay912almost 2 years5 popcornI love this movie. Best movie ever!
- shrika_1234almost 2 years5 popcornOMG this is the best movie EVER !!! You NEED TO WATCH it its so amaze 😍 (pls follow I am trying to reach my goal)
- donthavecovid19almost 2 years5 popcornThis movie was amazing! Currently listening to rewrite the stars. Loads of relationship and circus drama perfect for Friday/ Saturday night movies!!🍿