The Lego Batman Movie (2017)
A cooler-than-ever Bruce Wayne must deal with the usual suspects as they plan to rule Gotham City, while discovering that he has accidentally adopted a teenage orphan who wishes to become his sidekick.
Release Date: February 10, 2017
227 Movie Reviews
- crystalwind1311 months5 popcornThis movie is HILARIOUS and is full of ACTION!! I highly recommend watching it.
- x_goddess_xalmost 2 years5 popcornThe Lego Batman movie is hilarious! I loved all the characters, and the jokes are really funny. I recommend it! (Spoiler alert! Batman has 9 abs!) Lol
- jazmine2008almost 2 years5 popcornif you love legos and batman then you'll love this book. it is about yes batman a orphan named robin and he's a superfan of batman. watch for your amusement.
- jkbearover 2 years5 popcornThis is so funny that I ended up laughing on the floor
- panocywu-157289892286over 2 yearsI did not get to watch it but I think it is a good movie to watch of batman so good.
- Liam & connoralmost 3 yearsI love lego
- Batman about 3 yearsIn the irreverent spirit of fun that made "The Lego Movie" a worldwide phenomenon, the self-described leading man of that ensemble—Lego Batman—stars in his own big-screen adventure. But there are big changes brewing in Gotham, and if he wants to save the city from The Joker’s hostile takeover, Batman may have to drop the lone vigilante thing, try to work with others and maybe, just maybe, learn to lighten up.
- Puoriaabout 3 yearsIt is good
- Angel Sandovalover 3 yearsI love Batman cuz he's so cool
- stevonover 3 yearsit a good movie