The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
Young hobbit Frodo Baggins, after inheriting a mysterious ring from his uncle Bilbo, must leave his home in order to keep it from falling into the hands of its evil creator. Along the way, a fellowship is formed to protect the ringbearer and make sure that the ring arrives at its final destination: Mt. Doom, the only place where it can be destroyed.
Directors: Peter Jackson
Cast: Elijah Wood, Ian McKellen, Ian Holm, Viggo Mortensen, and Sean Bean
Release Date: December 19, 2001
49 Movie Reviews
- koshoover 4 years5 popcornBest movie they ever created!
- GandalftheDankover 4 yearsBest movie they ever created.
- amelaover 4 years5 popcornI watched this one when I was 8 years old. It's one of my favorite movies! I've probably watched this 3 or 4 times already, but it never gets old! I would totally recommend this to everyone!
- DJ CJalmost 5 yearsThis is probably my 12th favourite movie of all time. I also have the book of it.
- Linda emoji about 5 yearsI think that Lord of the ring should be a movie that should only be for adluts because it is kind of vilent like killing and it is creps because that fer less creature that is naked but it is cool that when Froddo puts on the ring he can see the bad guys and the bad guys can see him. So that is why I don't reccomend it to people under the age of 14 if you don't like scary things. By.
- ranger51about 5 years5 popcornI like the movies almost as much as the book, but maybe not as much because even though they're 3 hours long each (yes, lol) they still leave out so much that the book doesn't! In some ways I appreciate this because the books can get so much in detail that I get bored sometimes, but that was probably because I first read them as a 7-year-old. The Lord of the Rings movies still hold the record as my favorite movies of ALL TIME! (and the books hold the record as my second favorite book series, although they're still better than the movies!!)
- demonheartover 5 years5 popcornThe creature stared at Froddo, and smiled. "Smeagle" he murmured excitedly, "My name." This classic kingdom type movie has it's own way of saying if there's something that only evil can control then it must be destroyed. Also your probably going to need a bigger tear bucket. In the very beginning they have a beautiful shire, open fields, and pastures. Then, you go to the forests, castles, mountains, and rivers. You almost feel like you are traveling with them and you can compare and contrast your life to theirs.
- kitten15over 5 years5 popcornThis movie was amazingly good! I’m obsessed with all things Frodo now though...
- bobbymillarover 5 years5 popcornI have the game on PS3
- zaraover 5 yearsI find this movie to be good I would think for this movie to be all people who like weird things I think it is only suitable for 18+ I give this 10 out of 10