The Princess and the Frog (2009)
A waitress, desperate to fulfill her dreams as a restaurant owner, is set on a journey to turn a frog prince back into a human being, but she has to face the same problem after she kisses him.
Directors: Ron Clements, John Musker
Cast: Anika Noni Rose, Bruno Campos, Keith David, Michael-Leon Wooley, and Jennifer Cody
Release Date: December 11, 2009
48 Movie Reviews
- pandapalalmost 2 yearsPrincess Tiana wasn't born a princess. In fact, she didn't even want to be one. Instead, she wanted to open her very own restaurant, and she won't stop working until she gets it! But she accidently gets turned into a frog herself after kissing one. Tiana needed to go and break the spell that would turn her human again, and get her restaurant. Meeting new and unusual friends, she sets out to break the spell. But will she become human in time to break the spell? Will she get her restaurant, or will her dreams be crushed? I highly recommend this movie for anyone ages 4+. This movie demonstrates love, confidence, kindness, and hope. (five popcorn!)
- 29zabrahamabout 2 years5 popcornI love the Princess and the Frog! To the enjoyable villian and the animation. I recommend you check out this movie.
- x_goddess_xover 2 yearsI LOVE The princess and the frog! It shows Baton Rouge's real identity: Jazz! It's a really good movie, with Tiana as the main character! She wants her own restaurant. (I'm surprised they haven't made a live action the princess and the frog. I think they should, it's a really good movie.)
- bartholomewalmost 3 years5 popcornI love the cool songs totally recommended for people of all ages
- bscabout 3 years5 popcornMost people know the story of the princess and the frog. The girl kisses the frog, frog turns into prince, they get married. The end. But this story is different. Tiana isn't one of those I-love-princesses-and-love-stories girls. She has always wanted to open her own restaurant, where she could share her food with everyone and fulfil her father's dream. That means she will work hard-double shifts, triple shifts, anything. But one night a frog tells her to kiss him! Wait-what? Even as a young girl Tiana has vowed never, ever, EVER to kiss a frog. But this frog could help her with her restaurant dream. So..... Smooch! But instead of the frog turning into a prince, Tiana turns into a frog! Now, these two have to get back to human and (because there's always a bad guy) a bad guy is looking for them. I give this movie 5 stars!
- rb9about 3 years5 popcorni loved this movie and it came out 9 days and a year before my birthday.
- rb9about 3 years5 popcornI LOVE THIS MOVIE. It shows that girls can be independent and don't need a man. If you want to listen to jazz or love new orleans also recommand this movie and if you love songs and animals then you have another great reason to watch this movie. Thank you.
- Sonilaabout 3 yearsIt'so cool
- Cathy about 3 yearsI love this show
- cbear165about 3 years5 popcornThis movie is really good. I personally think that Tiana is one of the best Disney princess of all times. I would recommend this movie for all ages. This movie has great songs.