The War with Grandpa (2020)
Peter is thrilled that his Grandpa is coming to live with his family. That is, until Grandpa moves into Peter's room, forcing him upstairs into the creepy attic. And though he loves his Grandpa, he wants his room back - so he has no choice but to declare war.
Release Date: October 9, 2020
83 Movie Reviews
- x_goddess_xover 1 year5 popcornThis movie is absulutely hilarious! It's fun for family, and haves a great lesson! Peter is super upset that Grandpa takes over his room, and he lives in the creepy attic. So Peter hatches a plan to play pranks like his shaving cream is a super hardening cream, and then Grandpa retaliates by writing something super bad and embarassing for Peter's summer paper. Then they also go to a trampoline park, and it's completly hilar! On and on pranks, cruel and funny, until it's Peter's sister's birthday party. And since she's addicted to christmas, it's a christmas themed! Peter thinks that his Grandpa is Santa, and plays a prank, but it wasn't his Grandpa! Everything starts to crumble, and they've ruined her party. They decide it isn't that bad, and settle. A great movie!
- techfashion0315over 1 year5 popcornThis was hilarious! This boy hates his grandpa because he moved into his room. So, the boy makes the grandpa's life miserable but the grandpa is not dumb. He knows why the boy is doing all the pranks and the grandpa beings to join in the pranking. With messed up homework, cement as shaving cream, the movie was funny and definitely a perfect on for a family movie night!
- minimalisticalmost 2 years5 popcornDEFINITELY RECOMMEND! One of those movies that you want to watch over and over again! I love the characters, settings, and actions in this movie! It is really hilarious and I cried so much laughter! This movie teaches you the war is not fun, to be kind to others, and collaborate. 10/10 and I recommend it for 6 years old or older. 5 pieces of popcorn for being one of my favorite comedies/dramas!
- lubear3almost 2 years3 popcornI do not know looks kind of one of the scary movies
- x_goddess_xover 1 year5 popcornIt's not. It's hilarious.
- wolfy_bluealmost 2 yearsLooks like a funny movie!
- olicccalmost 2 years5 popcornI think that this is a great movie and it’s so funny
- josthnaabout 2 years5 popcornVery nice movie 👏 👏 👏 👏
- ashdog3131about 2 years5 popcornThe movie was great lol if your into comedy you will love this movie!
- lazypurpleabout 2 years4 popcornIt wasn't bad by any means but not the best movie i've ever seen.
- fyrolasu-160250579108about 2 years5 popcornImagine your Grandpa is coming over. You are very excited, and can't wait to hug him. That is until he steals your room, and makes you sleep in the attic. This is what happened to Peter, who loved his Grandpa until now. What would you do? Start a war? Well, that's what Peter did, and the next thing you knew, Peter and his grandpa were pranking each other! The end is shocking. I recommend this to anyone who likes to laugh, for the movie is very funny.