Toy Story (1995)
Led by Woody, Andy's toys live happily in his room until Andy's birthday brings Buzz Lightyear onto the scene. Afraid of losing his place in Andy's heart, Woody plots against Buzz. But when circumstances separate Buzz and Woody from their owner, the duo eventually learns to put aside their differences.
Directors: John Lasseter
Cast: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Don Rickles, Jim Varney, and Wallace Shawn
Release Date: November 19, 1995
38 Movie Reviews
- lowkey_amyover 2 years5 popcornSo amazing
- renegade5almost 3 years5 popcornSuch a great movie 💯 so original (spoiler alert woody was so mean to buzz)don't have a cow man 😋
- jadasinclairabout 3 years5 popcornA great movie with animation that has not held up. Other than that, it was a fantastic movie that I would recommend to anyone.
- chargersfan976over 3 years5 popcornSuch a cute movie!
- mintyfruit008over 3 years5 popcornToy story 1, 2, 3 and 4 were all great and were perfectly animated. The story is very nice . people from 1-100 years of age have loved this just as much as I did. If you have not watched this, I recommend it.
- carebear0518over 3 years5 popcornOk so Andy is a kid that loves toys and woody is his fave but that day was Andy's bday and they are woried that he will get a toy that is better than them so they send some army men down the stairs with a walky talky and He's opening presents and so far so good un till the mom gets a present out Of the closet but a kid gets in the way of the army men but rex(one of the toys)is dying to know so he shakes the table and the walky talky fall and the batteries fall out but the kids are coming up stairs and it is a really cool toy But woody is jelly so he pushed him out the window and they are moving soon so they went on a adventer to get to the moving van and be with andy
- WEabout 5 yearsAwesome movie! watched the whole series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Little turdbunabout 5 yearsI love this movie it is soooo good
- demonheartover 5 years4 popcorn"That's not flying!" Woody protested " That's just falling in stlye!" This movie makes you think one question. What if your toys were alive? That's one of the many reasons that this movie made history. You may think that there could have been more but I think not. I don't think that it could have been any better. They do have some deleted scenes that could have made it more interesting, but I think that they would have just made it more confusing. If you haven't seen this movie before, then you need to make sure you are it to your watchlist or watch it right now.
- buzter7190over 5 years5 popcornI LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!! It is so funny!