Wreck-It Ralph (2012)
Wreck-It Ralph is the 9-foot-tall, 643-pound villain of an arcade video game named Fix-It Felix Jr., in which the game's titular hero fixes buildings that Ralph destroys. Wanting to prove he can be a good guy and not just a villain, Ralph escapes his game and lands in Hero's Duty, a first-person shooter where he helps the game's hero battle against alien invaders. He later enters Sugar Rush, a kart racing game set on tracks made of candies, cookies and other sweets. There, Ralph meets Vanellope von Schweetz who has learned that her game is faced with a dire threat that could affect the entire arcade, and one that Ralph may have inadvertently started.
Directors: Rich Moore
Cast: John C. Reilly, Sarah Silverman, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch, and Alan Tudyk
Release Date: November 2, 2012
699 Movie Reviews
- daphne_helm8 monthsThis movie is quite clearly one of my favorites. I first watched it only because of the video game references, but then, I got hooked on all of the original characters! My favorite reference character is Clyde. Or Q*Bert. Or... Maybe ALL of them! I love the referenced characters just as much as the main ones! I like the story, the message, the animation, and basically everything else!
- mistzeeb12 months5 popcornWell, as I had already watched this movie, I think it is still one of my favourite movies probably because it tells us that everyone needs each other as in, when Ralph left his game, his game would not start.
- crystalwind13about 1 year4 popcornThis movie is still in my top 15 movies. The video games mentioned reminded me of the early 21st century whwn those games were new. So nostalgic! My fav chatacter is Vanellope cuz of her confidence. Main point is that it's a good movie if u wanna laugh and want a little bit of action!
- foxy2635over 1 year4 popcorni like it but could have a little more action
- bloxburgboyover 1 year5 popcornIt is good. The video games i like is Mario, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Pac-Man.
- lootaalmost 2 years5 popcornI really love it!
- Joaquim over 2 yearsVery cooler!!!!
- lowkey_amyover 2 years5 popcornFunny and really really good.
- 96over 2 years5 popcornamazing movie
- Yuki mukiover 2 yearsI loveeeee this movie! It's sooo good.